Skip to main content
- Development of precision machinery and strategies for carrying out timely and efficient agricultural operations in irrigated, rain-fed and hill agriculture, horticulture, livestock and fisheries production.
- Increasing work efficiency for human, animal and mechanical systems and reduction of occupational hazards in agricultural operations.
- Energy management and utilization of conventional and non-conventional energy sources in agricultural production and processing activities.
- Utilization of surplus agricultural residues for decentralized power generation.
- Reduction of post-harvest losses, value addition to agricultural produce, processing and utilization of by-products.
- Application of robotics and drones in production agriculture, electromagnetic waves in food processing.
- Post-harvest management of natural resins and gums; and extraction, processing and value addition of natural fibers
- Creation of functional/nutraceuticals foods and intelligent packaging systems.