The Intellectual Property and Technology Management Unit in ICAR is oversees all matters related to intellectual properties and technology transfer/commercialization. ICAR recognizes that a systematic management of its technology products and services while bringing commercial ethos in their transfer and realization at the user end would result in much-needed dividends for the nation. Individual institutes of ICAR are empowered and enabled to enter into licensing contracts or commercial agreements for the commercial transfer of ICAR technologies to the interested parties. A middle-tier consisting of Ten Subject Specific Zonal Technology Management (ZTM) Units is developed to facilitate serious business and strengthen public-private partnerships. These zonal units also project the ICAR technology profiles available at various ICAR institutes located in the respective zones. The central IP and technology management mechanism at ICAR Headquarters facilitates techno-legal and policy matters/concerns that may arise on case-to-case basis in the course of developing win-win relationships and also catalyzes public-private relationships at the central level.
|ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
|ICAR- Indian Institute of Millets Research, Hyderabad
|ICAR-Indian Institute of Horticultural Research, Bengaluru
|ICAR-Indian Institute of Vegetable Research, Varanasi
|ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar
|ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal
|ICAR-Central Institute of Fisheries Technology, Cochin
|ICAR-Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering, Bhopal
|Natural Resource Management
|ICAR-ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Barapani
|ICAR-National Academy of Agricultural Research & Management, Hyderabad
- Streamlining transfer of ICAR knowledge and technology products through commercial, cooperative and open public routes.
- Joint intellectual property management support in collaborative projects
- Facilitation and advisories in techno-regulatory and policy matters related to intellectual property and technology management.
- Public-private partnerships in technology/know-how transfer and R&D.
- Agri-Startups: Reflection of ICAR Technologies in Market
- Proceedings of UPAYA (Agri-Startups and entrepreneurship Conclave)
- Innovative Foods [at] ICAR
- Licensing of Innovative Technologies [at] ICAR